How Will Clients Request Appointments With Me?
February 28, 2022
- Clients or parents can request an appointment with you or another provider with your clinic by selecting the type of service you have listed in your clinic profile.
- The client will select a service and complete the Request Appointment form:
- Once they submit the request, you (Admin of the Clinic) will receive an email notification with the details of who requested the appointment.
- If this client is not already a member of your clinic, you may invite them to join. (Refer to How Do I Add My Clients)
- If this client is a member of your clinic, you may reach out to them using their personal email OR you can contact them using our Community Messenger.
- Click on the Messenger icon and type their name in the search bar to begin a new chat.